How to Apply
- COTTONS – SET PRESS TO 160DEGREES LIGHT TO MEDIUM PRESSURE
- POLYESTER – SET PRESS TO 135 DEGREES LIGHT TO MEDIUM PRESSURE
- PLACE TRANSFER ON THE GARMENT AND COVER WITH APPLICATION PARCHMENT PAPER
- PRESS FOR 12-15 SECONDS MAXIMUM
- OUR FILM IS HOT RELEASE – BUT WE RECCOMMEND TO RELEASE WARM FOR BEST RESULTS
- COVER WITH PARCHMENT PAPER AND RE-PRESS FOR 2-3 SECONDS.
- PLEASE WAIT 24 HOURS BEFORE WASHING OR STRETCHING
We recommend to speed up the production process to start printing your next transfer while the original transfer cools.
As a rule DTF transfers very rarely have application issues. If the transfer is lifting please make sure the transfer is warm before removing.
Digital DTF transfers can tolerate high temperatures, so try increasing the heat press by 10 degrees and increase the pressure.
Any further issues please call or e-mail.
We can accept artwork in other formats……….
These include EPS, Ai, PDF, PSD, JPG, GIF, CDR, SVG.
Your artwork will need to converted to curves or paths.
We send a proof to check over and approve before we go ahead.
Any artwork that we think is not at the required standard. We will recommend our design / logo re-draw service.
- PLEASE WASH DTF TRANSFERS AT MAXIMUM OF 30-40 DEGREES
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY OR IRON DIRECTLY ONTO THE TRANSFER
When washing garments we recommend you turn your garments inside out. This will then protect the printed transfer from friction or abrasion with other fabrics during your washing cycle.
Please do not use any fabric softeners or chemicals or if required use only a small amount.
When airdrying your garments please keep your garments inside out. Direct sunlight can affect the vibrancy of the transfer due to photodegradation.
Any queries or issues please call or e-mail and we will be happy to help.